ArtVantage commemorated the 40th Anniversary of Pink Floyd’s debut album
The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
by organizing an e-publishing event with exhibition in NOVEMBER 2007 in London, UK. Our successful goal was to bring out the swinging mood of the ’60s, its culture, music, art & literature in a new way to create an forum for an interesting exchange of ideas, thoughts and sharing of knowledge.
VIEW EXHIBITION VIEW EXHIBITION VIEW EXHIBITION VIEW EXHIBITION
Who was keen to participate?
- Pink Floyd fans/Music enthusiasts/Musicians/Song writers/Composers
- Authors/Music columnists/Journalists/Media Correspondents/Professors
- Music Company Managers/Art Dealers/Art Collectors/Distributors/Senior managers from corporate companies/CSR policy makers
- Editors/Reporters/Fashion Journalists/Documentary film makers/Advertisers/Artists/Architects/Fashion Designers/Lovers of the 60s
- Change-management enthusiasts/Policy makers/Decision makers/Rock critics
- College & university students/Lecturers/Music producers/Magazine Editors/TV correspondents/Radio correspondents/Web media correspondents
- Librarians/Researchers/Directors of academic programmes on music entrepreneurship and arts/Educators/Career counsellors/Rehabilitation coordinators
- Directors of online artist management programmes/Concert promoters/Event producers/Artist managers
- Chief advancement officers for arts & music/Presidents of college music societies/Consultants for art organizations.
previewed 19th November 2007 at 4 pm - on display till 25th November 2007
Timing : 10 am- 7 pm (Sunday close 4pm)
The Lennox Gallery
77 Moore Park Road, Fulham, London, SW6 2HH
*Please note that Lennox Gallery is located just off the New King’s Road and Fulham Road, 2 mins walk from Fulham Broadway tube station.
*Car park available at Fulham Broadway and Chelsea Village 2 mins walk from gallery